This article provides more information about how to use the Artsy Price Database.
Browse millions of current and historical results from leading auction houses across the globe.
- Enter the artist name into the search bar at the top of the Price Database and click on the artist you’re looking for
- Filter by Medium and Size and click “Search”
- Optimize search results with further filters by sale date, keywords, and price in the search bar at the top of the Market Signals page.
- Sort results by Date (most recent), estimate and sale price via the drop down menu on the right hand side of the search bar.
- Click the drop down arrow on each auction result for more information.
Reference the guide below to familiarize yourself with our auction records:
- Artwork Image
- Artwork Title
- Artwork Medium
- Sale Date
- Auction House
- Realized Price in the currency sold.
- Realized price in USD
- Percentage difference between the pre-sale mid-estimate and the realized price
- Artwork Size
- Pre-sale Estimate
Learn more about Artsy’s Price Database with this article.