This article will walk you through how to change your name on your Artsy account. Your name is what appears when taking actions on Artsy.net (bidding, purchasing through Buy Now or Make Offer, or when placing an inquiry).
We recommend having your full legal name associated with your account. (When bidding in Artsy Auctions, please note that your account name and the name associated with your credit card on file must match, as this this is an essential part of our bidder vetting process).
To update your name on a desktop, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Artsy account at artsy.net
- Click on the person icon in the right-hand corner as seen here:
3. Click “Settings”
4. Enter your complete name in the field marked “Full name”
5. Click “Save changes”
To update your name on the Artsy app, please follow these steps:
- Ensure you are logged in to your Artsy account on the mobile App
- Select the person icon at the bottom right-hand corner. It will be the fifth and last icon on the bottom bar.
- Click “Full Name"
- Enter your complete name in text field
- Click “Save" in the top right-hand corner
For other account-related matters, you can view the Account Settings section of our Collector Help Center here.